We don’t really celebrate Halloween.. but I ran across these spooky treats and I couldn’t help myself. Are these not adorable?
1. Start with purchased vanilla pudding cups or homemade pudding divided into small dishes.
2. Use melted chocolate and a small paintbrush to paint monster faces on the inside of clear plastic cups.
3. Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened.
4. Add green food coloring to vanilla-flavor pudding.
5. Pour into prepared cups, top with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, and refrigerate at least one hour
oh and these Ritz cracker spiders???
Ok last one….this cake looks delicious!